Keystone Conference 2018
Please note that this online list may not be fully up to date when you view it online. Cassandra will do everything possible to set your appointment as close to your desired time as possible. Portrait times fill up quickly so do not delay in reserving your portrait time. Portrait prices are discounted if you pay when you sign-up for your portrait in advance of the conference. Prices for portraits will increase starting Saturday, February 23, 2018. You can pay in advance via Paypal, check or money-order.
Whether this is your first time at the conference or you are a seasoned attendee, we suggest that you read below to learn everything that Cassandra Storm Photography has to offer. Below is a quick overview of all the information on this page. If you have any questions at all, we are always just a call or click away!
Please note that you can reserve your portrait times without pre-paying for your package.
Click here to download the discount pricing available if you order and pay for your packaging by February 22, 2018.
Click here to download the full pricing if you pay for your packaging at the conference.
If you would like to pay for your package in advance, please email Cassandra the information below and she will fill it out for you with the closest available portrait times. :
- Preferred Name, Phone (optional) and email address.
- The name of the package(s) you are ordering.
- Your preferred portrait dates and times.
- Do you want to have your images airbrushed? (not included with cell phone packages)
- Do you want your portraits to appear on the online gallery?
- Preferred method of payment.
You will receive a receipt and confirmation from Cassandra Storm via email within two weeks of your order.
White House Black Market
Saturday’s Interactive Backdrop
Fun Under the Rainbow
Let’s Celebrate LGBTQ!
Click here to download the discount pricing order form available if you order and pay for your packaging by March 10, 2017.
Click here to download the full price order form if you pay for your packaging at the conference.
You can book a portrait session before the conference without pre-paying for the session. However, pre-paid sessions receive a special discount. Payment can be made by check, money order or paying online with PayPal.
What is the difference between the Cell Phone, Everything Airbrushed , All Access Pass Packages and Portraits Around the Hotel?
During a portrait session with the Cell Phone Package, Cassandra will photograph you on your own cell phone. These images will never go on the Keystone Conference Gallery. These images will not have a copyright watermark. You can instantly upload the images to the internet to share with your friends following your portrait session. You can order images from your session to be airbrushed by emailing the image to Cassandra. The cost of individual airbrushed images is $15 per image.
With an Everything Airbrushed Package, Cassandra will photograph you on her camera. All of the images will be edited and airbrushed. They will be web resolution size, not for printing and they will include a watermark. You can still choose for Cassandra to professionally edit your images photographed on her camera without her airbrushing the images. If you do not want the images to be airbrushed, you can mark this preference on your order form.
The All Access Pass Package offers full printable-resolution images without Cassandra’s copyright. You can print and share these images without restriction. The All Access Pass includes three portrait sessions photographed Thursday through Saturday and one portrait session Saturday night during the Gala.
Are you ready for a portrait session out and about in the hotel? The Hotel Portrait Session offers portraits photographed around the hotel in any location from the bar to the pool and even outside (weather permitting) on the hotel grounds. These portraits are 30 minutes in length. Only Boudoir Sessions are photographed in an individual’s hotel room.
What happens if I miss my portrait session?
You are responsible for remembering your portrait times. Portrait sessions will be listed on the outside doors of the Day Room at all times throughout the conference. If you miss your portrait session you forfeit your session fee. Portrait sessions are not refundable if canceled after February 28th, 2018.
How much time should I schedule between my makeover and my portrait session?
Cassandra recommends that you give at least a one-hour buffer between the end of your makeup session and the beginning of your portrait session throughout the conference and a two-hour session later in the day on Saturday. Some of our amazingly talented makeup artists at the conference have a tendency to run behind schedule. We suggest that you ask your make-up artist the likelihood of their staying on schedule for your particular makeover date and time and take note of this when booking your portrait session with Cassandra Storm. Please keep in mind that a missed portrait session due to your makeover running behind is still a non-refundable, missed portrait session.
What can I expect from my Boudoir Photography Package?
Boudoir Photography Packages are limited in availability for Tuesday and Wednesday and are only available for previous portrait clients of Cassandra Storm Photography. Boudoir sessions last thirty minutes and are photographed in your hotel room. Boudoir Portrait Sessions can range in outfits from being fully clothed to tasteful lingerie. Nothing sexual or erotic will be tolerated in Boudoir Sessions. This includes and is not limited to sex toys, erotic lingerie, etc. If the client attempts to use anything of this nature or behaves in an inappropriate manner during the portrait session, Cassandra Storm reserves the right to end the portrait session immediately upon her discretion without issuing a refund. You may contact Cassandra at any time before your session to pre-approve your outfits or ask any questions as to what constitutes appropriate outfits and behavior for your boudoir session. Reasons to order a Boudoir Portrait Session may include the desire to be photographed with a sense of privacy, perhaps in an outfit that you would not want to wear around the hotel or for a change of scenery from the available backdrops, props and furniture available in the Day Room and throughout the hotel.
Suggestions for your Boudoir Photography Session
Prepare no more than three outfits for your session. Cassandra and her assistant, Pat, will excuse themselves from your hotel room when you need to change from one outfit to the next.
- Keep your room clean. Do the best you can to keep the clutter off the floor, bed, dresser and along the walls of your hotel room. The cleaner your room is, the more opportunity Cassandra has for posing you around your room. Examples of portrait locations in a Boudoir Session would be your bed, next to your window, looking in the mirror above your dresser and sitting in the lounge chair provided in your room. The best place to keep your belongings during this session is near the door to your room, bathroom and closet of the hotel room. Please do your best to keep the bed near your window, night stand and your window area clear of personal items. Below is an example of how lovely, unique and fun a boudoir session can be, even if you are fully clothed.
- Images from your Boudoir Session will never be posted online by Cassandra Storm. They will be emailed to you privately. They will include a copyright and be emailed at a web-resolution. Your session includes all the images photographed, unedited. You will select your eight favorite images to be edited and fully airbrushed no later than May 26th, 2017 to complete your package. Cassandra will edit and airbrush these images to be returned to you in a timely manner. You can order prints from this session.
- Special Tip: Last year, one client had sent herself a bouquet of flowers to her hotel room. These flowers added a lovely aroma and prop for her Boudoir Session. We thought this was a wonderful idea and recommend that you give yourself this special treat at the start of the conference as well.
Did we answer all of your questions? If not, call, text or email us here: 717-887-3124 and firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cassandra Storm Photography Inc.
York PA 17402